Today Caralyn decided to text and confront you. She wanted to confront you to make up your mind, and gave you a chance to just simply claim me.

However, you took it the negative way as usual, ignored her, and somehow decided to block me everywhere. You blocked me on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Instagram. I don't know what's going on in your mind, but it felt like an impulsive move on your end. You were willing to throw away God, your life that you've built thus far, me, and all the memories away, just to be with him. You probably caved in to his demands to have a clean cut and decided to take the plunge with him.

This isn't the Jerique that I know anymore. Neither is this the Wish that I know.

It baffles me how when Caralyn confronts Richard, he is in self-denial over your current feelings despite showing hard evidences. I don't know if he is just simply smitten by you to the point of not being able to see facts, or that maybe he just thinks that by protecting your name and reputation, you'd feel loved by him. 

Richard claims that the past doesn't matter anymore, and all that matters is the present and the future. But do matters of the heart really work in this way? Do people really just move on like this? Are you able to trust someone who hasn't been 100% truthful and honest with you even though you have already started dating?

Yes, no one is 100% perfect. But from this incident, I'm ever more sure that I do not want to be with you anymore. Because you will only want to be with me in my highs, but disappear during my lows. You will never tell me the full 100% truth immediately and you will always want to live your life without your partner.

This isn't the life I want. And this isn't the partner I'll need.

I thank God for his past 4 months of protection, that I did not divorce Caralyn for you. I thank God he managed to open my eyes once again to see how you were not His plan for me. He has tried to show me this countless times, but I have always ignored it. I think this ultimatum was God screaming in my face to "wake up" and look at what is happening.

To Caralyn, I'm sorry I strayed. I'm sorry that I did not see the good I had in front of me this whole time. I was tempted by the devil and I fell short. I'm sorry I failed to see God's plan for me, which has always been you. I'll need to learn to love you again, more than you if possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Turning Point