A Second Chance
Today felt like a second chance. We got to spend time together again when you asked if I would be okay to head over for a nap.
I went over at 10pm and we talked and talked until 1am, before deciding to try to sleep. It honestly felt fantastic, because we were no longer arguing but loving each other, and focusing ourselves on each other only. Even when we did it that night, there was so much passion that it was just crazily amazing, possibly the best time we ever had together in bed. I could only sleep in till 5am but that was still better than nothing, and it was nice that we got to spend time like that together.
However, as I walked back, I did a prayer walk. Because I'm scared. I do not know if this is the right direction that You have planned for me. I spent 20+ minutes talking to God and praying hard that he will show and guide me towards His will. Am I supposed to go through with this divorce to be with you, or am I supposed to trust you with him, and work on my own marriage?
I know You are a God of marriage, where marriage is a covenant that should not be broken. But I still need to know, how do I proceed from here? I'm still awaiting for His answer on the direction, because I know that He knows, I really really love you.
Comments
Post a Comment