Another Glimpse into Our Future

Today you asked me out to follow you to take a look at doors for your new place.

You came at 5pm to pick me and we headed to Queensway Shopping Centre to choose the gate and door. We also spent time grabbing a drink before heading over to your new house to do measurements. It really felt like we were a married couple, going about the busy planning for our family.

After that we headed to Bedok Mall to have our dinner at Sushiro. I think it has been quite a while since we've had food that wasn't that cheap. The experience felt nice.

After that we went back to your place where we spent more time together until 1am. Today was magical, and I loved it. It gave me a glimpse of how life would be like with you, if we were married. I liked it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Turning Point