The Decisions That Alter Our Future
Today was the day you chose a phone call with him in Vietnam over me. I had told you I was going to head out with her for awhile to get something from town, and I think you were troubled and decided to nap. When you woke up, I asked if you'd wanna see me and you said you still wanted to. I prepared myself and started heading out 2 hours later, but you texted to say that you'll be on a call with him. I said I'm already on my way but all you said was "sorry".
Apparently you had indirectly confessed to him and also had him to confess his feelings back.
I think this was the day you felt that there wasn't a single hope for us anymore, and that your future with me no longer exists. I came over and spent 2-4am (17 March) at your place, only to make things worse for us with my constant pressuring for you to reconsider. I guess that that'll be the end, and I'll need to treasure the last moments we'll be left with.
Comments
Post a Comment