A Slight Warmth
Today you asked me out for lunch. It was a little strange because you’ve spent the past 2 days pushing me away. You had been cold and wanted us to set physical boundaries. But either way, today I thought it’d be nice if I was the one driving instead so I drove over at 12 to pick you up and we headed over to Beach Road Prawn Noodles at East Coast Road. After that I sent you home and we did our own things for a bit and napped for about an hour.
When we woke up we spent the rest of the night planning for your kitchen in your new house and grabbed a quick dinner. We spent time together all the way until 11pm mostly planning for your house.
It was a strange day today, because you backtracked a little on what you wanted us to stop doing. You allowed us to stroke each other and hug each other. But the harsh reality came when I see that you’re still texting him that you miss him. You claim it’s weird to tell him you don’t, so you had to reply and say that you do. Honestly it hurts quite a bit. But what else can I do right? I’m the married one. I have no say in this situation.
Comments
Post a Comment